Dear Friends

 


Dear friends

We met by chance, we met by coincidence or fate.

But I care about you anyway.

I don’t care how you look or where you come from.

Your background is not you.

I only care to walk with you in this life and your

Dreams.

 

To hold your hand when you can’t walk.

Let’s walk this journey of life together.

When you are happy dear friend, I am happy too.

When you feel stressed and depressed let me be your

Shoulder to lean on and not your fake one,

To talk about poor you behind your back.

 

Don’t sideline me when you feel you have become better

Than me or that I have better than you.

We are different in our own unique ways.

Don’t cancel our meetings because you have

No time for me dear friend or that your

House is in a mess.

 

It doesn’t matter how you look today

When all is gone and you are not yourself.

Let me be by your side and walk the path of life

With you dear friend.

Because that, is how we make merry memories.

Give your best not your worst.

That is what friends are for.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Marriage Truths From Divorced.

Flight Rant.

BURNOUT, DEPRESSION AND SUICIDE.